Tuesday 16 February 2010

well I never

thought I would be in with the blog thing but this looks like a good idea.

As this is the start of the new blog I think I should say a few words about us and who we are. As JP has already said, we are a bunch of petrol head friends who like most things traditional, be it bikes, cars, planes or just about anything old and mechanical.
We are JP the computer man, well he knows more than the rest of us how to use one, Nathan who is the collector of parts bought from Ebay etc as he works all over the place and he's also the chatty one who'll talk to anyone and does all of my drinking. Then there's me, Pete, I'm the fabricator and welder, the one who turns all the ideas into reallity. Together we are the founder members of The Outsiders.

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment